Monday, January 17, 2011

Natalie Portman actually pregnant not just fat ....

My husband just burst into my room ala Kramer style saying "Natalie Portman actually pregnant, not just fat...." and then swung right back out again.



This of course is even more entertaining when I think back to the time that he and his roommate stole a giant cut out of Natalie Portman in one of her Star Wars get-ups and put it in their family room to admire for a good year or so. Let's just say my husband's taste in decorating has since improved. (Not that I don't think that Natalie Portman is attractive, I just don't want a life sized cut-out in my family room!)

BTW - that rule of thumb also applies to giant checks, they are also a no-go for family room decorating. Seriously it took years for me to convince Eric to take that thing down.

1 comment:

  1. Is that bait?

    Did you know that in addition to being ridiculously attractive, Natalie Portman has an Erdos-Bacon number of 6? A life-sized Portman cutout certainly complements any decor (I'm baffled by your implicit denial of this), but also provides inspiration for all of us to strive for excellence in all our pursuits. I dare say that cutout was part of.. strike that... was the MAIN reason we were both able to get masterses that year.

    There was also the wall of yellow cookie boxes. Don't forget that.

    ReplyDelete