Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hillarity from the Halls of Harvard

Due to the large positive response to a previous post on the "nerdy things my husband says", I have decided to continue with that thread in today's blog post.

Recently heard in the halls of the physics lab at Harvard while working on some mathematical equations including complex and real variables ....

Husband: "I'm a complex conjugate. I'm a complex man with conjugate views."
Labmate: "How does your wife feel about this?"
Husband: "She keeps it real."

Later that day ....

Husband: "I'm a complex man, living in a real world."


Yes, I know, it is surprising that I let him out in public ....

3 comments:

  1. Pure gold! I love it!

    Will William Shatner play Eric in the TV version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Jason (my sister's husband) is suggesting this guy (Adam Scott) for the role .... http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3448802048/nm0004395

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make me laugh ... and I couldn't agree more with that casting :)

    ReplyDelete