Monday, April 1, 2013

I've got my eyes on you ....

So I am finally trying to teach myself how to use my Bamboo stylus and photoshop that I bought almost two years ago now. And while I have picked it up with the goal of working on my drawing, I have quickly come to realize that drawing in photoshop is really all about painting. I did my first successful tutorial today. Here's the result of my training.


 


I learnt how to do this following the attached tutorial. It wasn't terribly easy to follow and there is terrible music associated with it, but I think it came out relatively successful!

Tutorial link

Next up I suppose I should try for a full face!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's great! Any chance you'll develop a sub-speciality in scientific drawings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of science? Mad science?!!?

    ReplyDelete